As the official partner we would like to invite you to attend Southern Africa’s Leading Human Capital Conference.
Southern Africa’s Leading Human Capital Conference 2017 will be held in Johannesburg on 25-26 October 2017.
We are delighted to be hosting Southern Africa’s HR and business leaders for the fourth time in 2017, at our conference in Johannesburg this October. Nothing is more important in business than people, especially across African markets. If we are all successful in our people aims, our businesses will succeed, markets will grow and capacity development objectives will be delivered.
Human capital professionals are truly at the sharp end of business across Africa. Sharing your experience on challenges, your insight on trends and your ideas for solutions will help Southern Africa’s human capital professionals deliver people excellence, taking us all where we want to go. Join us in Johannesburg, and let’s lead the Talent Agenda in our businesses for the benefit of the whole region.
Rupert Adcock, CEO Global Career Company
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Cebile Xulu, HR Director, Southern and Central East Africa, Mondelez International
- Precious Murena-Nyika, Human Resources Director, Lafarge, Zimbabwe
- Matthew McDonnell, Senior Consultant, Willis Towers Watson
- Regional Growth: How can Southern Africa unlock regional opportunities for people, organizations and industries with the emergence of industrial development.
- Generating Future Jobs: How to successfully blend talent pools to achieve business success.
- New World Order: Global trends, regional drivers and disruptors of tomorrow
Do not miss this opportunity!
ASK FOR THE CODE!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: email@example.com