We would like to invite you to attend the GTR Africa Trade & Infrastructure Finance Conference 2016 taking place at Park Plaza Hotel Victoria in London on October 5-6.
As official partner, we have secured a limited number of complimentary corporate passes (available for exporters, importers, distributors, manufacturers, producers and traders of physical goods only) to attend the two day event . These passes will be available on a first come first serve basis. In addition, any other registrations made online will receive a 15% discount with a code.
ASK FOR THE CODE!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: email@example.com
This year’s gathering will consider and draw on what has been a momentous time for Africa over the last 12 months, both in terms of financing trade and also a shift towards infrastructure projects that can support trade and add value to commodities exported from Africa. Meanwhile, following recent events in the UK, we’ll be asking whether the advent of Brexit and new UK business landscape provides greater opportunities to trade with Africa.
- Rt Hon Mark Simmonds, Former Minister for Africa, Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Razia Khan, Chief Economist, Africa, Standard Chartered Bank
- Edward George, Head of Group Research, Ecobank
- Moono Mupotola, Director of NEPAD, Regional Integration & Trade, African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Simon Bransfield-Garth, Chief Executive Officer, Azuri Technologies
- Nicolas Indenkleef, Group Corporate Finance Manager & Africa Business Development, BIA Group
- Geert de Jong, Customer Finance Manager, Damen Shipyards Group
- Bob Kottler, Managing Director, Dawnus International
- Geoffrey de Mowbray, Chief Executive & Managing Director, Dints International; Co-Chair, British Exporters Association (BExA)
- Vernon Darko, President & Founder, Equip XP
- Guto Davies, Managing Director, Sales & Project Finance, GE Capital
- Justo Garcia Gil, Director, Structured Finance, HOMT Espańa
- Tony Chitty, Director of International Trade Finance, Mabey Bridge
- Zee de Gersigny, Chief Executive Officer, Mukaya Impact Partners
- Nick Earlam, Chief Executive Officer, Plexus Cotton
- Nicholas Oliver, Head of Business Development, NMS International Group
- Peter Zhang, Managing Director, SinoFortone Group
- Nicholas Wrigley, Chief Executive Officer, Winch Energy Group