Further Speakers Announced for WAIPEC 20180
The Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) has announced a host of further speakers to feature on the programme at the West African International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference 2018 (WAIPEC), a two day major platform for the oil and gas industry, taking place next month 7-8th February at the Eko Convention Centre, Lagos, Nigeria.
Recently confirmed to speak is:
- Oluwafemi Adesanya, Senior Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade, British Deputy High
- Michael Kimbi Tchenga, Head of Trade, Department for International Trade, British High Commission,
- Dolapo Oni, VP/Head, Energy Research, Ecobank Development Company (EDC) Nigeria Ltd
- André Hue, Deputy Country Director, AFD
- Austin Uzoka, Nigerian Content Manager, SNEPCo
- Ainslie Boswell, Business Development Consultant (oil & Gas Engineering) Megchem
- Architect Okunola Odusote, Managing Director, Popham Walter Odusote Ltd
- Dr Juliette Twumasi-Anokye, Managing Partner, Anojul Afrriyie & Co
The newly announced speakers join the additional industry leaders and experts already represented at WAIPEC 2018 including:
- Roland Ewubare, GGM, NAPIMS
- Egbert Faibille Jnr, Ag. CEO, Petroleum Commission, Ghana
- Austin Ojunekwu Avuru – Chief Executive Officer, SEPLAT
- Bayo Ojulari – Managing Director, Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo)
- Gbite Adenji, Senior Technical Advisor on Upstream & Gas to Hon. Minister of State for Petroleum Resources
- Engr Simbi Kesiye Wabote, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
- Jeffrey Ewing, Managing Director, Chevron
- Dr. Maikanti Baru, GMD, NNPC
Speakers will lead WAIPEC’s first class conference programme around the theme of ‘New ventures in West Africa; driving oil and gas production through innovative strategies.’ Content will focus on unlocking strategic value, leveraging innovation, best practices and technology that will grow West Africa energy industry, through a series of plenary and industry panel sessions and topical presentations.
International Exhibition Alongside the conference, the international exhibition, which is free to attend to qualifying individuals, is attracting an increasing number of specialised companies including; The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Chevron, Lee Engineering, Nestoil, Equatorial Guinea, PetroSa and OiLSERV.
Exhibitors will be showcasing their latest products and services, including many international and regional energy companies and service providers, regional and national oil companies.
For more information contact:
Dan Grogan (International Consultant)
T: +44 1737784952