CRU’s PHOSPHATES 2018, 12-14 March 2018 in Marrakesh, Morocco0
As the official partner we would like to invite you to attend CRU’s Phosphates 2018.
Event takes place 12-14 March 2018 in Marrakesh, Morocco. Now in its 11th year, the conference is firmly established as the premier gathering for senior decision-makers in the fertilizer, feed and industrial phosphates industries.
The conference programme will provide you with the latest market information, covering key commercial subjects including: current and forecast supply dynamics; phosphate fertilizer cost outlook; updates on new projects and their anticipated impact on oversupplied markets; and demand drivers from the fertilizer, feed and industrial markets.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How is the global phosphate market balanced now that major projects in Saudi Arabia are in production and capacity in Morocco continues to ramp up?
- Will demand for imports to India, SE Asia and Brazil hold up in 2018? Which producers are best placed to supply these markets?
- Is there room for growth in the traded rock market given all the new integrated capacity? What is the cost base of rock exporters?
- How are producers in China responding to the market and how are their costs being affected by increased tax and environmental pressures?
- Which next-generation fertilizers will impact the market? What new fertilizer products and micro-nutrient blends are manufacturers focusing on in their research and development?
- How can fertilizer trade across Africa be boosted through investment and partnership? What is the outlook for large-scale fertilizer production investments?
- How are producers responding to challenging conditions in the animal feed and food/industrial
Special InAfrica24 Offer
inAfrica24 Club Members can register and attend the conference at a preferential rate of $1275 – saving $420.
ASK FOR THE CODE!
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org