Book before 7 October to save US$700. Your invitation to East Africa’s largest oil and gas summit0
As East African nations race to become the region’s first oil exporter, now is the time to seize the opportunities upcoming projects can offer your business at the 4th East Africa Oil & Gas Summit – the region’s largest oil and gas exhibition and conference.
Hosted by the Kenyan Ministry of Energy & Petroleum, EAOGS will take place at the KICC in Nairobi from 15-17 November 2016.
- Hon. Charles Keter, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Energy & Petroleum, Kenya
- Hon. Irene Muloni, Minister of Energy & Mineral Development, Uganda
- Dr. Wakguri Furi, Minister of State for Oil & Natural Gas Sector, Ethiopia
- Hajatiana Rasolomanana, DG of Hydrocarbons,Ministry of Energy & Hydrocarbons, Madagascar
- Keith Hill, CEO, Africa Oil Corp.
- Ebbie Haan, Oil Chief Growth Officer, Maersk
LIMITED EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE UNTIL 7 OCTOBER – SAVE US$700
Conference bookings: Save US$700 on a 2-day ticket using discount code: [ASK FOR THE CODE] before 7 October.
Over 120 experts are already confirmed to attend the conference, including senior executives from Tullow Oil, National Oil Ethiopia, KPMG, Clifford Chance, Baker Hughes and Ministries from across the region.
View the full participants list, conference programme and exhibitor list at the official website.
ASK FOR THE CODE!
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: email@example.com