20% discount – The Economist event: INNOVATING ECONOMIES 2017, Nairobi, Kenya, February 1st 20170
As the official partner we would like to invite you to attend the Economist event: INNOVATING ECONOMIES 2017, Nairobi, Kenya, February 1st 2017
Innovating Economies taking place in Nairobi, Kenya on February 1st 2017.
The registrations made online will receive a 20% discount with a code.
During the past 15 years, the majority of countries in Africa have experienced continuous economic growth however these economies are now going through a period of uncertainty. This event will focus on the essential role of innovation; a need to make changes to the established economies and their frameworks by introducing new methods, ideas and products in order to transform the African economy. It will also examine innovation in health care and if technological revolution in Africa can be harnessed to improve health care delivery and accelerate inclusive growth and job creation which will also lead to innovation and boost the economy.
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. Cleopa Mailu, Health cabinet secretary, Republic of Kenya
- Phyllis Kandie, Cabinet secretary for labour and east African affairs, Kenya
- Chitalu Chilufya, Minister of health, Zambia
- Elioda Tumwesigye, Minister of science, technology & innovation, Uganda
- Thomas Gottschalk, Founder and Managing Director, Mobisol
- Martinho Dgedge, Health Inspector General, Ministry of Health, Mozambique
- Carlos Lopes, Executive secretary, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
- Donald Kaberuka, Former president, African Development Bank
- Meoli Kashorda, Executive director, Kenya Education Network (KENET)
- José del Castillo, Chief executive officer Africa Near-East, SUEZ
- Nicola D’Elia, General manager, Africa and middle east, Airbnb
- Amit Thakker, Chairman, Africa Healthcare Federation
ASK FOR THE CODE!
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: email@example.com