10% discount – Africa Energy Indaba 2017: Johannesburg, South Africa, 21-22 February 20170
As the official partner we would like to invite you to attend Africa Energy Indaba 2017, taking place at Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa, on 21- 22 February 2017.
The registrations made online will receive a 10% discount with a code.
The Africa Energy Indaba is the continent’s premier energy conference and exhibition: bringing together leading African and global energy players to unlock energy and business opportunities across the African continent. Africa Energy Indaba has strategic partnerships with the World Energy Council (WEC), the South African National Energy Association (SANEA) and the NEPAD Planning & Coordinating Agency (NPCA).
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Elham Mahmoud Ahmed Ibrahim, Commissioner, African Union Commission and Vice Chair for Africa of the World Energy Council
- Indaba Chair: Brian Statham, Chairman, The South African National Energy Association (SANEA)
- Dr Ibrahim Mayaki, Chief Executive Officer, NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency
- Ged Davis, President and CEO, Forescene S.A
- Dr Karl Rose, Senior Director, Scenarios and Policies, World Energy Council
- Seán Cleary, Chairman, Strategic Concepts
- John Smelcer, Director, Oil & Gas Sector Group Head, Webber Wentzel
- Chiboni Evans, CEO, South African Electrotechnical Export Council
- Thulani Gcabashe, Chairman, Standard Bank
- Eng. Gloria Magombo, CEO, Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority
- Dr Markus Thill, President Region Africa, Robert Bosch
- Silas Zimu, Advisor to President, The Presidency South Africa
- Dr Benon Mutambi, CEO, Electricity Regulatory Authority, Uganda
- Eng Alison Chikova, Chief Engineer, SAPP
- Gosaye Abayneh, Director, Ethiopian Electric Utility
- Vonani Mabunda, CEO, SCF Capital
- Prof Thomas Mba Akabzaa, Chief Director, Ministry of Energy & Petroleum, Ghana
- Andrew Herscowitz, Coordinator, PowerAfrica
ASK FOR THE CODE!
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: email@example.com