10% discount – the Africa Energy Forum: Off the Grid, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, 6-8 December 20160
As the official partner we would like to invite you to attend the 1st Africa Energy Forum: Off the Grid, taking place at the Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on 6-8 December 2016.
The registrations made online will receive a 10% discount with a code.
Taking place from the 6-8th December at the Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, the meeting is officially endorsed by TANESCO, EWURA, the Rural Electrification Agency and Electricity Regulatory Authority, Kenya, and supported by the African Forum for Utility Regulations, ERA, Virgin Unite and Shell Foundation.
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- H.E. Hon Simon Dujanga, Minister of State for Energy, Government of Uganda
- Dr Benon Mutambi, Chief Executive Officer, Electricity Regulatory Authority, Uganda
- Godfrey R. Turahikayo, Executive Director, Rural Electrification Agency, Uganda
- Isaac Kiva, Director of Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy, Kenya
- Emilian Nyanda, Deputy Commissioner for Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy, Tanzania
- Focus Mrosso, Manager Syndication, Project Finance, CRDB Bank, Tanzania
- Ferhat Esen, Energy Specialist, The World Bank
- Decklan Mahiki, Deputy Managing Director, TANESCO
- Simon Sayore, Chairman and Managing Partner, TAC Associates
- Eddy Njoroge, Non Executive Committee Member, Berkeley Energy
- Deo Onyango, Director of Renewables, General Electric
- Kenneth Mutoanga, Frontier Fund
- Dr Sabit Thaba, Climate Change Adviser, Department for International Development
- Estomih Sawe, Executive Director, TATEDO, Tanzania
- Boni Chileshe, Managing Director, East Africa, AECOM
- David Ross, Managing Director, Statera Capital
- Professor Izael Da Silva, Associate Dean, Strathmore Energy Research, Kenya
ASK FOR THE CODE!
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: email@example.com