inAfrica24.com Business Club
is a network of companies focused on business activities in and with Africa.
All companies are welcome.
The goals of the Business Club of inAfica24.com are:
- to promote the member’s brand and offers at a reduced rate
- to give discounted access to events where inAfrica24.com is actively involved
- to provide know-how and organizational assistance in online marketing and promotional activities, in conferences, exhibitions and fairs participation.
Being a member you get:
- 30% discount for any advertisement format on inAfrica24.com
- Additional social media promotion of advertorials
- Reduced or free passes to attend the events where inAfrica24.com is an official Partner
We do not sell our database to any other companies.
|discount for graphic and text promotion on inAfrica24 Webpage||–||yes|
|discount access to the list of webinar participants, per one (main) sector activity||–||yes|
|discount for participation in events under inAfrica24 patronage||–||yes|
|annual fee||free||1590 € / per year|
- 20% discount – The Economist event: INNOVATING ECONOMIES 2017, Nairobi, Kenya, February 1st 2017 - As the official partner we would like to invite you to attend the Economist event:…
- Exclusive Offer for InAfrica24 Readers: Save 10% on Delegate Prices at WAIPEC 2017 - The organisers of the West African International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (WAIPEC) are offering a…
- 10% discount – the Africa Energy Forum: Off the Grid, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, 6-8 December 2016 - As the official partner we would like to invite you to attend the 1st Africa Energy…
- Exclusive to InAfrica24.com members – a 10% discount on business leadership training in Uganda - A four-day leadership training retreat, targeting senior executives in all business sectors in Uganda, in…
- Book before 7 October to save US$700. Your invitation to East Africa’s largest oil and gas summit - As East African nations race to become the region’s first oil exporter, now is the…
- 15% discount – GTR Africa Trade & Infrastructure Finance Conference 2016, London 5-6 October 2016 - We would like to invite you to attend the GTR Africa Trade & Infrastructure Finance Conference…
To apply for a membership fill in the form below:
Call: +48 22 53 53 169, +48 91 88 69 603 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org